UPDATE: Your local area Beltone offices are now offering a FREE BATTERIES FOR LIFE PROGRAM! Contact the Beltone nearest you to find out how to enroll into the program.
Looking for hearing aid batteries in the Milwaukee area? Beltone of Wisconsin is dedicated to keeping your hearing-aid active and working at optimal power. We stock beltone zinc-air, mercury free batteries, made to of the highest quality materials and designed to last, so you can get the best possible performance from your hearing aids at all time.
If you’re have questions about your hearing-aid, please contact a convenient Beltone of Wisconsin location in the Milwaukee area.
Hearing Aid Batteries
We carry hearing aid batteries in convenient 8-packs. Speak with your Beltone Hearing Care Practitioner, and discuss what;s best for your hearing aid. It’s your best source for the freshest Beltone batteries! Battery life is determined by a number of factors, including: hearing-aid size, battery size, hours of use per day, amplification strength and amount of ‘wireless streaming.’ So be sure to stock up and discuss the best way to store your surplus batteries with your Milwaukee area hearing specialist.
Review these important tips:
- Carry extra batteries with you to avoid dead batteries at critical moments
- Keep the tab in place on your zinc-air batteries until ready for use. Attempts to “reseal” the tab will not extend the battery’s life
- Give batteries time to activate. Wait 60 seconds after tab removal before placing in your hearing aids
- Never carry loose batteries in pockets or hand bags where they may touch other metal objects
- Keep batteries and hearing aids out of reach of infants and children